BBZ8000 uses a completely different assembly process from its older brother, BBZ6000 plus a host of new safety features and lightweight components. In addition it’s 360º reflective, non-metallic and has built in EN certified ankle impact protection (AN) and Achilles support.
BBZ8000 features a super lightweight nano safety toecap, a lightweight anti-penetration midsole and a weight saving sole bonding process. It’s comparable in weight to its moulded polyurethane competitors and just like its older brother it fits like a glove, not like a tube.
- S5 HRO CI HI AN SRC
- Super lightweight safety toecap
- Anti-penetration NAIL STOP midsole
- Energy absorption of the seat region
- Heat (300ºC/60 secs) and Oil Resistant cleated rubber outsole (HRO)
- Cold Insulation Certified to -17°C (CI)
- Heat Insulation Certification to +150ºC (HI)
- Ankle protection (10J impact) (AN)
- Slip resistant – max test (SRC)